A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
That’s an old saying that is never out-dated. Research proves there is no better way to save money on repairs than spending a small amount of time and energy checking that your equipment is clean and in good working order. Mangum Air Conditioning and Heating recommends a pre-season maintenance visit once or twice a year. Businesses or special circumstances can require more frequent maintenance than that. We will assess your needs and advise you with the goal of minimizing your overall expense.
We will also advise you on best practices for keeping your equipment clean as well as how to spot some problems before they become emergencies. In all, maintenance is without a doubt the best course of action for saving money on repairs and replacement.
Our typical maintenance includes:
- Cleaning or Replacement of Air Filters
- Cleaning Air Conditioner Condenser Coils
- Visual inspection of ductwork, attic insulation, piping to your unit
- Temperature readings of incoming and exiting air at duct inlets and outlets
- Checking of Refrigerant levels